LITOVET® is a unique, patented horse feed supplement for equine joint health. It's made from the specially cultivated rose-hip Rosa Canina containing high levels of the active ingredient GOPO® (glycoside of mono and diglycerol), which is scientifically documented to help maintain joint mobility in humans¹ and horses².
- GOPO® is scientifically documented to help maintain supple, healthy joints and joint tissues.
- LITOVET® is rich in antioxidants and contains several minerals and vitamins beneficial to horses, including high levels of Vitamin C - essential for formation and maintenance of connective tissues - including joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments and bone.
- 100% natural.
- No known side effects.
- LITOVET® is tested for absence of the prohibitive substances: caffeine, theobromine, theophylline, hyoscine, hordenine, atropine and morphine as defined by the BHA and the FEI.
- Suitable for all ages and types of horses and ponies.
- Available in a 1.5kg and 3kg tub.
1 Winther 2005, Rein 2004, Christensen 2008
2 Winther K, Falk-Ronne J, Kharazmi A et al. OARSI, Rome, 18-21 September 2008